Meet the Crazies
Olivia (Liv) was rescued together from the streets of Gilbert, AZ by Friends for Life Animal Rescue. She was found with her biological sister Sparkle, covered in mats & ticks. They were ultimately adopted into separate homes but since their Moms are now friends, they still get together at least once a week for playdates & adventures!
Liv is a sweet, (initially) timid 3yo 6.5lb fluffy blend. She could be yorkie, havanese, morkie, shih-tzu… all of whom are frequently guessed. She (along with Mom) are at the center of the Crazy that is her rescued family.
Murphy was rescued off the streets of Mesa, AZ, also by Friends for Life Animal Rescue. He was a skinny, grumpy, matted mess, but after only a handful of days in foster with Mom, she knew he was going to stay forever. He’s now 5yo, and is likely almost 100% shihtzu. He is a CHARACTER and despite being a happy guy these days, he still grumbles and whines 75% of the time, just for fun.
Enzo is the youngest of the crazy crew, and is a 2yo blue-eyed ‘who knows’ mutt! He came to Friends for Life from the Humane Society of Yuma, where he was an owner surrender at 9mos. He is the sweetest, goofiest All American pup we could ask for. He grows daily and loves running the trails with his furriends.
- Cookie (18yo brown tabby) – aka the Benjamin Buttons kitty
- Romeo (11yo ragdoll/siamese blend) – Tami’s heart kitty (thinks he’s a dog) Read more…
- Juliet (10yo med hair domestic) – the cranky, cranky kitty Read more…
- Aliekat (4yo lynx point siamese) – aka the cross-eyed houdini
- Birds – A cranky cockatiel named Mercutio & a gouldian finch named Macbeth. 🙂